About Mark Angelo Lava
2015 - 2019
Cavite State University - Imus Campus
2021 - 2023
Perpetual Help Medical Center - Las Pinas
– Performs end-to-end recruitment process for nursing vacancies.
Screens resumes and applications for job suitability/job fitness based on the job description for the position being filed.
– Conducts initial screening and makes hiring recommendations based on the eligibility criteria provided.
– Schedules the interview with the hiring managers and nursing director.
– Coordinates with requisitioning departments regarding the status of their requested manpower and ensures delivery of requested manpower within the agreed turnaround time.
– Advises successful candidates to prepare their pre-employment requirements and prepares their 201 files for endorsement to Compensation and Benefits.
– Endorses successful candidates to Training for New Hires Orientation within the prescribed turnaround time.
– Analyzes the recruitment process performance and key performance indicators, prepares the recruitment reports, and recommends changes to the recruitment process and implements changes.
– Keeps the documentation of the recruitment process up to date and prepares the required recruitment reports as required in a timely manner.
– Performs other related duties that may be assigned by the immediate superior from time to time.
2021 - 2021
– Supporting the recruitment team in processing the application or movement of internal and external candidates.
– Pre-screening external candidates through phone interview.
– Scheduling the interview of external candidates with the managers.
– Endorsing internal candidates for training validation, HR validation, salary analysis, and background investigation.
2020 - 2021
Demolok Fortune Builders & Development Corp.
– Conducting preliminary interview to applicants for worker position (e.g. carpenter, electrician, laborer, mason, plumber, helper, etc.)
– Orienting newly hired workers, staff, and engineers on the company’s policy.
– Filing, maintaining, and updating 201 files of all workers, staff, and engineers.
– Updating employee database from time to time.
2019 - 2020
Imus Family Hospital
– Screening prospective applicants/candidates and endorses the same to HR Founder-in-Charge and/or requesting Department Heads for further interview and evaluation.
– Administering pre-employment exams and conducting preliminary interview to applicants/candidates.
– Orienting new hires on the company’s policy and facilities.
– Prepares ID’s, contract, and job description of new hires and other documents needed.
– Filing, maintaining, and updating individual 201 files of all employees and physicians.
– Writing HR-related memos and documents and distributing them to the addressed departments or employees.
– Collecting the schedules of each department and keeping track of the time record of all employees particularly in tardiness and absences.
– Monitors and records filed Change of Shift, Sick Leave, and Vacation Leave of employees.
– Computing and processing payroll of more than 40 employees.
– Filing application for SSS benefits for eligible employees.
– Updates and reports Employee Headcount and lists on a monthly basis.
– Coordinating to different institutions for trainings and company events through call or e-mail.